Walking Stick Tripod
Sizes Available: UNI
Tynor Walking Stick Tripod is designed to provide full weight bearing when one leg is physically challenged because of a nervous disorder, fracture, disease, injury, old age etc. More and more professionals prefer usage of Walking Stick Tripod over the conventional single pod walking stick, because of greater stability and confidence of the patient. Height adjustment feature ensures proper load bearing, comfort and correct posture. Available in silver, black and golden color.
- High Load bearing
- Stable and durable
- Pleasing aesthetics
- It is constructed from high strength mild steel aluminum alloy tubes, which are strong, durable and have good weight bearing capacity. Anodized for long lasting, superior finish and perfect aesthetics. Broader Base provides greater stability, enhanced confidence and higher load bearing.
- The handle is scientifically designed for ambidextrous use, it mimics the reverse hand anatomy, makes it extremely comfortable, ensures strong grip with uniform load bearing. Safety Lanyard allows free use of hand.
- Soft gel on handle top gives it a cushiony soft feel, enhanced comfort, reduced impact and shock transfer to user’s hand and better grip. It is latex free, non-allergenic, odorless and durable.
- High performance TPE Pods provides excellent traction, high wear resistance and high resilience.
- Max/Min adjustable height : 984/745±5 mm
- Weight bearing capacity : 110 Kg