Hand Resting Splint (Right & Left)
Code: E 29
Sizes Available: CH, S, M, L
Hand Resting Splint is designed to reduce pain and swelling by providing comfortable support and immobilization in the natural position to joints of the hand and the wrist . It reduces irritation of nerves in carpal tunnel by supporting and resting wrist in the “loose pack” position. It maintains length of soft tissues thus prevent contractures.
- Easy to use and remove
- Rigid to resist strong tone and spasticity
- Optional finger separator
- Removable ,washable
- Separate designs for right and left hands
- Molded from high quality rigid polymer, it is lean, light in weight, lean but robust with very high strength. It is easy to clean and maintain.
- It has an anatomical shape. It immobilizes the hand in functional position during recovery, It evenly supports the hand, thumb and forearm.
- Innovative Finger Separator is molded from high quality foam. It is soft cushioned for enhanced comfort. It keeps the fingers separated in burn injuries. It is removable and washable.
- High quality tape fasteners ensure a long life of the product. Soft padded sleeves provide comfort & a nice feel. Free strap length available to cut & suite individual arm size. Easy to wear and remove.