Wrist Splint Ambidextrous
Sizes Available: S, M, L, XL
Wrist Splint Ambidextrous is designed to immobilize and provide firm support to hand and wrist in various orthopedic conditions. It immobilizes the wrist in the dorsi-flexion/functional position while allowing full range of motion to fingers and thumb. It compresses and retains the body heat to allay the local pain and inflammation. The product can be removed to permit, therapy sessions, washing and hygiene.
- Fits both left and right hand
- Customizable Splints.
- Controlled compression.
- Anatomical thumb opening.
- Ambidextrous design fits both right and left hand. Leads to easier inventory management and availability.
- Removable aluminum splints allow customization, so that required degree of dorsi-flexion can be achieved. It improves immobilization, comfort and fitting of the product.
- Thumb in abduction position reduces fatigue and improves healing.
- Made of high quality elastic webbing, which is strong, durable and has high modulus of elasticity, it retains shape, elasticity and size for a long time. It is porous and well ventilated, has soft feel and is comfortable to wear. Ensures optimal compression.