Walking Stick Quadripod
Code: L 12
Sizes Available: Universal
Tynor Walking Stick Quadripod is a walking aid to give extra stability during walk to very weak, old or physically challenged individuals. Made out of special grade of aluminum to ensure strength, durability and light weight. Broad base gives good stability. Height adjustment feature ensures proper load bearing, comfort and correct posture.
- Enhanced stability
- Strong and Durable
- Good handle grip
- Ambidextrous design
- It is constructed from high strength mild steel aluminum alloy tubes, which are strong, durable and have good weight bearing capacity. Anodized for long lasting, superior finish and perfect aesthetics. Broad quadra base provides greater stability, enhanced confidence and higher load bearing.
- The handle is scientifically designed for ambidextrous use, it mimics the reverse hand anatomy, makes it extremely comfortable, ensures strong grip with uniform load bearing. Safety Lanyard allows free use of hand.
- Soft gel on handle top gives it a cushiony soft feel, enhanced comfort, reduced impact and shock transfer to user’s hand and better grip. It is latex free, non-allergenic, odorless and durable.
- High performance TPE Pods provides excellent traction, high wear resistance and high resilience.
- Max/Min adjustable height : 780/742±5 mm
- Weight bearing capacity : 110 Kg