OA Knee Support (Neoprene)
Code: J 08
Sizes Available: S / M / L / XL / XXL
OA Knee Support (Neoprene) is scientificaly designed to provide counter force to correct varus or valgus thrust along with some offloading action. It helps to allay pain within a few weeks of use. It can also correct mild to medium varus/ valgus deformity of the knee with a prolonged use.
- Easy application.
- Perfect lateral splinting.
- Controlled four way compression
- Simple mechanism for counterforce
- Neoprene provides therapeutic warmth
- Lateral Elasticized band
- Provides counter force to correct varus or valgus thrust
- Allay’s pain in osteoarthritis of knee.
- Corects mild to medium vaurs or valgus deformity on prolonged use
- Rigid Bi axial hinge
- Good offloading action.
- Free flexion movement.
- Mimics the natural knee joint
- Support the cruciate ligament at all flexion angels.
- Neoprene layer bonded with nylon fabric on both sides
- Four way stretch ability and compression.
- Appealing aesthetics with color fastness.
- Better body heat retention.
- Faster pain relief and healing.
- Anterior opening design.
- Easy application and removal.
- Good for even swollen or asymmetric knees.
- Easy for geriatric patients.
- It allows customized compression, not possible in tubular products.
- Anti tourniquet bands
- Ensures no construction to blood flow
- Better grip of the product to the body.
- Anatomical shape
- Ensures good grip around the knee.
- No bunching on knee bending.