PF Night Splint Derotation
Code: D 41
Sizes Available: S, M, L
- Removable derotation bar blocks rotation of the leg for perfect post-operative bone union, It enhances stability and can be easily removed when not required.
- Moulded foot casing is durable, easy to clean, is aesthetically pleasing and ensures full protection to ankle & foot. It maintains the ankle joint in the neutral position.
- Effective Liner provides a thick padding and effective cushioning for better grip of product. It reduces pressure of gripping straps. Can be used to protect the diabetic foot. Extra Pad set can increase dorsiflexion.
- Highly functional Design, It is Light in weight, which enhances compliance. It has bilateral symmetry, so can be used for either foot. Easy to wear and remove. Can be used as a night splint for early healing. Ambulatory, can be used as a day splint to prevent foot drop.
- Double strapping mechanism allows customization of degree of dorsiflexion. It is very effective for plantar fasciitis.