Code: F 04
Sizes Available: S , M , L
Frog-Splint Splint is designed to support and immobilize the inter- phalangeal joints of the fingers in their natural functional positions. It provides a convenient and cost effective treatment for various kinds of medical conditions of the fingers. Available in various sizes, to suit the individual finger lengths.
- Softened arms for better grip
- Easy to apply or remove
- Pleasing aesthetics
- Well ventilated
- Made from coated aluminum body which is malleable, can be bent and customized as per patient need. It is very light in weight, but very strong. It provides rigid immobilization.
- Highly practical design to maintain the requisite hyper extension of DIP joint.
- Anatomic design, It immobilizes both interphalangeal joints in neutral functional position. It is sleek, simple, light in weight, well ventilated and comfortable. It is easy to wear during injury. Does not restrict the movement of other fingers.
- Ethafoam lining provides high cushioning, enhanced comfort, It is hypoallergenic and odorless and is easy to clean and maintain.