CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY (CSR)
Corporate Social Responsibility is strongly connected with the principles of Sustainability. It serves not only for maximum economic performance, but also for humane and constructive social policies as well. Therefore, it is the core corporate responsibility of company to practice its corporate values through its commitment to grow in a socially and environmentally responsible way, while meeting the interests of its stakeholders.
Tynor Orthotics Private Limited recognizes that its business activities have wide impact on the society in which it operates. Our aim is to deliver superior and sustainable value to all the stake holders viz, customers, business partners, shareholders, employees and host communities. Our CSR initiatives focus on holistic development of local communities and create social, environmental and economic value to the society.
To pursue these objective, we will continue to
- Work towards improving Education and Vocational skills with an aim to improve employability, livelihood and income generation.
- Work towards mainstreaming the physically challenged people of the society by making meaningful difference in their lives through assistive devices, friendly infrastructure, improving vocational skills, employability and income generation.
- Ensure environmental sustainability by improving the eco system and by adopting best ecological practices.
- Extend active support in areas of disease control, preventive health and increase awareness towards health care especially in the rural and underprivileged members of the society.
- Collaborate with like-minded bodies like government, voluntary organizations and academic institutes in pursuit of our goals.
- Extend support to community development plans based on needs and priorities of host communities.
Our commitment is to reach out to marginalized communities through our sustainable livelihood initiatives and hence generating employment opportunities. We intend to connect the challenged communities & under served population to the resources that change their lives. For this purpose we have taken up two projects:
- A Vocational Training Center in collaboration with Regional Centre for entrepreneurship development(RCED) is set up whereby training on fabric cutting and stitching techniques is provided.
- Another Vocational training centre is being opened with collaboration with Mohali Industries Association
TECHNOLOGICAL INCUBATORS FOR RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
Incubation centre under Atal Innovation Mission is being set up at Punjab university on medical devices.
SETTING UP OF A PUBLIC LIBRARY
Overcoming poverty starts with the basics i.e Education . With a view to promote literacy among the underprivileged & people willing to learn & grow ; We have tied up with Institute of Sikh Studies to set up a library which is for the public use.
REDUCTION OF INEQUALTIEIS BEING FACED BY PHYSICALLY CHALLENGED AND OLD AGED
As a part of this initiative we have collaborated with “ Prabh Asra” where following activities are being done:
- Caring & rehabilitating the physically challenged , old aged & orphans.
- Education to children including special children
Our commitment is to actively contribute to sustainable development through environmental protection. We have initated a project to break the life cycle of a deadly weed “ Congress Grass’. The weed is pulled out and burned in the appropriate month. And flower saplings and green grass is planted. We have adopted green belt of 1.5 Kms. for the same. We focus on maintaining and landscaping the greens belts.
We have been felicitated as the Best CSR Company in the tricity for FY 2014-2015 in the category of Small Industries by Amity College, Chandigarh
- FY 2014-2015
- FY 2015-2016
- FY 2016-2017