Ankle Support (Neoprene)
Sizes Available: UN
Ankle Support (Neoprene) is designed to give support, compression and controlled immobilization to weak or injured ankle. The stabilizing splint, supports the ankle where it is most needed, to prevent an ankle injury. it can be used in high impact, sporting activities or by individuals where repetitive ankle injuries are common. It also helps to control swelling, odema or sprains and rollovers of the ankle.
- Sleek anatomic design
- Controlled splinting and immobilization
- Extremely comfortable
- Easy to wear
- It is made from Neoprene bonded nylon fabric, which is four way stretchable. It provides optimal compression, more comfort, good grip and better durability. It retains body heat for pain relief and quicker healing. It has appealing aesthetics with good color fastness.
- Semi-rigid PE splints arrests inversion and aversion motion. enhance grip, give freedom in plantar flexion.
- Anatomical shape allows perfect fitting and enhanced immobilization. Bilateral symmetry allows it to be used for either ankle. It is light in weight and sleek in construction, can be used inside the shoe. Has pleasing looks, can be used during exercise or sporting activity. Perforated at the rear for trendy looks and enhanced aeriation. Anti-slip Silicon bands prevent slippage.
- Wrap around design ensures easy wearing and removal. It allows customized compression, enhanced grip and better sizing flexibility, so that one size fits all.